Call for speakers, Seamless Retail and E commerce Middle East 2019
Returning to Dubai on 10-11 April, Seamless Middle East 2019 will bring together 100s of regional and global industry experts to discuss, debate and tackle the biggest challenges facing retail and ecommerce right now.
The industry landscape is changing. It is no longer enough for retailers to solely provide a product; consumers want an experience. Ecommerce is developing at a staggering rate, but can businesses keep pace with the demands of tech-savvy, connected customers? A seamless customer journey from beginning to end, both online and offline, has never been so important.
With over 300 expert speakers, Seamless provides the perfect platform for industry leaders and disruptors to inspire and educate 10,000+ attendees.
Past speakers include:
- Paul Coby, CIO, John Lewis
- Ronaldo Mouchawar, CEO & Co-Founder, SOUQ.com
- Faraz Khalid, CEO, Noon
- Sid Jatia, VP, Omnichannel Digital, Under Armour
- Martin Barthel, Global Head of Retail & eCommerce Strategy, Facebook
- Johan Persson, VP Captain Experience, Careem
- Ahmed Galal Ismail, Chief Executive Officer, Majid al Futtaim Ventures
- Martin Newman, Chief Executive Officer, Practicology
- Ramesh Cidambi, Chief Operating Officer, Dubai Duty Free
- Daniel Hulme, CEO, Satalia, Advisor, UAE National AI Strategy
We are now looking for engaging and influential expert speakers to act as presenters, panelists, and host peer-to-peer roundtables. Interested?
Demand for these sessions is extremely high so please get in touch as soon as possible if you would like the opportunity to engage, lead and discuss the future of the industry with senior level attendees.
I look forward to hearing from you!
T: +971 4 440 2547
*All speakers are subject to Terrapinn approval.